Saturday, February 6, 2010

Cardiac Cath

When you get to a certain age, it seems like your warranty expires and everything starts to go south.

I've already talked about my thumb joint problems (which is better BTW), but then something else decided to cause an issue. I have these pains that feel like someone is clamping on my esophagus. The pain sometimes radiates to my jaw, and that triggered a response by my GP to get a stress test.

Got the test, the cardiologist didn't like what he saw, so I had to go in for a cardiac cath test. Turns out the pipes are fairly clear, just need to watch my cholesterol and such. Great, but I can't do anything like lift 10 lbs, or push anything for three days.

Comes the snow ... weather reports said about 6 to 10 inches, looks a heck of a lot deeper than that.



So, I guess SWMBO will have to learn how to use the snow blower today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm not one to moderate comments, as I try to moderate my own at other blogs. That said, I will remove offensive, defaming and otherwise inappropriate comments when needed.