Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Blog Problem

I've been notified by a reader that since I've gone to the new template, they've been unable to cut and paste from my blog.

This tended to astonish me, as I was amazed that I blogged about anything that someone would WANT to copy ;)

That said, I just tested the copy function in IE8, Firefox and Opera, and it does work in all the browsers. That said, IE8 does tend to be somewhat strange both in highlighting the text, and accessing the Copy function. You can't right click on the highlighted text to copy it, you must go to the EDIT menu on the standard toolbar and select COPY.

On all the others, the right click properly brings up the menu so you can select copy from there.

Hope this helps those who are having a hard time.

... and so it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm not one to moderate comments, as I try to moderate my own at other blogs. That said, I will remove offensive, defaming and otherwise inappropriate comments when needed.