Tuesday, November 11, 2008

A Blog Retirement

I just read that Toby Brown of a A Classical Presbyterian blog is going to hang up his pen. Not totally, but he has made it evident that he feels that the Spirit is leading him to take his talents in a new direction.

I suspect that Toby will be visible on the many blogs both he and I read, so that his insight will not be totally lost, but he is retiring his blog at the end of this week.

Which is sad, there has been much on Toby's blog that has made me think and grow into a Reformed Catholic, with emphasis on the Reformed.

Blessings Toby !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm not one to moderate comments, as I try to moderate my own at other blogs. That said, I will remove offensive, defaming and otherwise inappropriate comments when needed.