Saturday, August 2, 2008

August 2nd


On this day, 57 years ago, a boy child was born to Mary.

OK .. the mother's name was Marie, it happened in a clean, sterile hospital, and his name was Reformed Catholic. However, coming from the Italian Catholic family I did, and being the first born child, it was announced with as great a fanfare as the angels did on the eve of the Saviors birth.

So ... its my birthday, and I'm going to celebrate by going to work. Hey, we all gotta do what we all gotta do. But I'm having a celebratory lunch, and will have a great time doing that.

Now, to put out that fire in the kitchen started by all the candles on the cake.

1 comment:

I'm not one to moderate comments, as I try to moderate my own at other blogs. That said, I will remove offensive, defaming and otherwise inappropriate comments when needed.