Thursday, August 14, 2008

Still on vacation!!

Its been very quiet on vacation, trouble is whenever I head to Florida, it seems that I bring the rains with me. This year its not a problem, they need the rain to help keep down any fires.

That said, it also keeps down any thought of doing some floating on the water. Floats and thunderstorms don't mix well. So, its back to reading, and doing the Visual Basic thing. Finally picked up some Kathy Reichs' Temperance Brennan mysteries. She's the author whose character has been adapted for the Fox TV show Bones. While the locales are different from the novels to the small screen, the stories are still great, with some very interesting plot twists.

Well, back to the relaxing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm not one to moderate comments, as I try to moderate my own at other blogs. That said, I will remove offensive, defaming and otherwise inappropriate comments when needed.